Hello!
I hope everyone is doing good! We are gearing up for nursery school next week. We are still lacking 2 books and just hoping they arrive Monday so that we can start on time.
I'm sorry this post is so late, but I hope it can give you some ideas as you plan your own menu this week!
Breakfast
Banana Muffins x 2
Cheesy Eggs x 3
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Cereal
Lunch
Mac & Cheese x 2
Grilled Cheese
Tuna Melts
Turkey & Cheese Flowers
Lunch out x 2
Dinner
Crock Pot Roasted Chicken, Carrots, Broccoli & dinner rolls
Taco Ring
Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings
Mexican Chicken Casserole
Tortellini & Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce
Dinner Out x 2
Freezer
Spaghetti Sauce
Banana Muffins
I also plan to whip up some Frappuccino, Honey Wheat Bread & Butter.
I didn't get a chance to make the Crock Pot Cinnamon Biscuits, but it is on my list of recipes to attempt soon. I will have the super easy Mexican Chicken recipe up tomorrow!
Happy Eating & Much Love!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment