I have to be COMPLETELY honest...I did TERRIBLY with my goals last week. My motivation has plummeted. I am really hoping this week will be better! Here's how I did last week...
Family/Mothering
1.
2. Write love letter to Eric
Personal
1. Run 4 mornings this week (Except Sunday)
2. Read 2 chapters of A Confident Heart
3.
Household
1. Hang Laundry room shelf
2. Organize Game Room
Now here is this weeks...
I broke some of my goals down into smaller, more manageable bites.
Family/Mothering:
1. Read Little House in the Big Woods to the girls for 15 min each day.
2. Write love letter to Eric
3. Get Home school Lessons ready
Personal:
1. Run or Exercise 6x this week. (it's so hot here, that some mornings running is out of the question.)
2. Read A Confident Heart for 10 minutes each day
3. Read Mennonite in a Little Black Dress for 10 minutes each day
Household:
1. Hang laundry room shelf
2. Organize Game Room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go....
I promise to do better this week!
We start our first year of home schooling with the girls. They are excited about it. Be praying for us as we embark on this journey!
Much Love!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment