Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm BACK!!!!!

I am back and so excited to be blogging again! I picked up the laptop this morning and it is better than ever! I have a long list of blogs that I want to write.

We have had a pretty busy summer. The girls are completely in love with some new friends and I am excited to have some new mommy friends as well! MOPS is out for the summer, but we have had plenty of play dates with other friends.

Trip to the Children's Museum with Stella



We enjoyed time on the lake with family from Kentucky. This was the girls first time in a boat!
Madison pouting!

Mommy & Peyton!

Piggy toes! The girls stole the camera!

Watching the big boys tube.

Then Madison decided she wanted to try!

She LOVED it and wanted to go "FASTER"!
 We took a trip to the Lufkin Zoo. This zoo is perfect when you have small children. It's not overly large and the peacocks roam freely!







Eric took me to the Houston Ballet! He surprised me with tickets to Rome & Juliet!

Lookin' snazzy!
 The girls love to help me bake & cook. Stella likes to get in on the fun too!



Waiting patiently for the final product!


The girls made presents for Eric for father's day. Throughout the week I would ask them certain questions about Eric and record their answers. I made sure to ask them separately so that they wouldn't be influenced by the other. Their answers were quite funny!


Lovin' on Daddy!

I have more to share later, but this is all for today! I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Much Love!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment