Saturday, August 4, 2012

Good (almost) Clean Fun!


Summers in Texas are hot, incredibly HOT!!! I'm talking sweating by the time you finish toweling off after a shower hot! That being said, I HATE being outside unless I am in a pool, but my girls LOVE being outside. Thankfully my cousin introduced me to Play at Home Mom. I have come across some amazing indoor activities! I will post my rendition of the activities as we do them. 

This activity I am really not sure what to call it, Fizzy Rainbow Bubbles (?), regardless the girls had a blast! Everything you need for this can be found right in your kitchen! 

You will need: Vinegar, Baking Soda, Food Coloring,
shallow cups &  eye/medicine droppers (not pictured)
Mix 1/2  cup of vinegar with desired amount of food coloring.
These produced pastel bubbles.

Fill a 13x9 baking pan with about an inch of baking soda.

Then you let them start dripping!

Colored Fizzy Bubbles!!!
I would suggest using the medicine droppers with the bulbs on the end. The ones we used were a little difficult to use. The girls loved this and we will definitely do this again!

Enjoy!
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment