Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This Week's Goals....and Pictures!


I did much better this week! My motivation is slowly improving. I am praying to do even better this week.

Last week's Goals...


Family/Mothering:
1. Read  Little House in the Big Woods to the girls for 15 min each day.
2. Write love letter to Eric
3. Get Home school Lessons ready (Well, as much as I could. We are still missing 1 book)

Personal:
1. Run or Exercise 6x this week. (it's so hot here, that some mornings running is out of the question.)
2. Read A Confident Heart for 10 minutes each day
3. Read Mennonite in a Little Black Dress for 10 minutes each day

Household:
1. Hang laundry room shelf
2. Organize Game Room



Counter top before the laundry room shelf....

And AFTER!!!! Ahhhh, I can breathe!!!!

New Laundry Room Shelf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Week's Goals!

Family/Mothering:
1. Read  Little House in the Big Woods to the girls for 15 min each day.
2. Write love letter to Eric
3. Start Family Morning Devotional


Personal:
1. Run 4x (this week is supposed to be a little cooler)
2. Read last chapter of A Confident Heart 
3. Read Mennonite in a Little Black Dress for 15 minutes each day
4. Find a new book to read


Household:
1. Stay on daily cleaning schedule (I have been REALLY lazy lately!)
2. Do 2 monthly cleaning items


Now I will leave you with pictures of some ADORABLE kids! Hehe! 

Madison


Peyton pouting...she had hurt her hand. :(

Silly Girls!!!

Lovin' on Buddy! He looks thrilled doesn't he!?!


I pray you have a blessed week! 
Much Love! 
Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment