Friday, August 31, 2012

This Week's Menu

Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blesses is the one who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8

This week has a lot of roll over stuff from last week. Somehow I ended up with extra meals at the end of the week, guess we ate a lot of leftovers! Because of that, I was able to keep my weekly grocery bill on budget. My total was $60.91! Just 91 cents over budget! Not too shabby it you ask me and that was with buying some new freezer containers! (I am tired of buying plastic baggies...)

This Week's Menu...

Breakfast
Cheesy Eggs x 3
Crock Pot Cinnamon Biscuits (I swear I am putting these in in the morning!!)
Oatmeal Pancakes
Fruit & dips

Lunch
Tuna Melts
Mac & Cheese
Cheese Quesadillas
Turkey Roll ups
Lunch out x 3 - Eric & I have a board meeting for the Boys & Girls Club and the girls have a birthday party.

Dinner
Bread Sticks with Meaty Marinara
Ham & Cheese Fold Overs
Roasted Chicken and Veggies
Mini Deep Dish  Pepperoni Pizzas
Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Dinner Out - Date Night!!

Snacks
No Bake Energy Bites
Popcorn
Fruit

Freezer Cooking
Pb&J Sandwiches
Pizza Sauce

Crock Pot Extras
Chicken Stock (Made from the roasted chicken. 'How to' coming soon!)
Yogurt
Pizza Sauce

Bread Maker
Honey Wheat Bread
Pizza Dough

Extra
Butter 

Happy Eating! 
Much Love!!!
Amy

PS...Keep watching for recipes and fun kid stuff coming this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment