Saturday, November 14, 2009

Surgery Date!

Hello Everyone!
Ok, I just wanted to do a quick update. We got a call last week, from the nurse at the hospital, that they had a date for Peyton's surgery. It will be on November 23rd, at 8:00am. I have to tell you that was a bitter sweet call, but it has to be done. We are meeting with her surgeon, Dr. Morales, on the 17th, to go over all the details. From what I understand, it is an 6-8 hour procedure, and she will be in the hospital about a week. We will be staying at the Ronald McDonald House, which is 2 blocks from the hospital. My mom will be coming with us to stay with Madison, that way we can be there for both our girls. I will be updating our blog often (and if not me, my sister will), so everyone can stay updated in one place. I will post again after we meet with the surgeon. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment