Hey guys!
Ok so just to do a quick update. We met with Peyton’s surgeon and we love him. His name is David Morales, he is a cardiologist as well as a surgeon. He is married and has 3 children (10, 7, & 3). I liked the way he explained things and the way he interacted with Peyton. I basically told him to operate on Peyton as if he was operating on one of his own children. Please pray for him as he fixes Peyton’s heart.
So after a few reschedules of her surgery, we are back to the original date - November 23rd at 8:00am. We head to the hospital on Sunday afternoon to begin all her pre-op stuff…blood work, echoes, EKG, x-rays, etc. Madison will be staying with my mom on Sunday night, then with Cyndie and Jenny on Monday during the surgery. When surgery is over, Cyndie and Andy will drive Madison down to stay with Eric and my mom at the Ronald McDonald House. We will stay there for the remainder of her stay in CVICU (4 days). Peyton will then be moved to a private room for the remainder of her 9 day stay, where Eric and I will alternate staying with her and Madison at night. Unfortunately, no one can visit Peyton until she is moved to a regular room. But everyone is welcome to visit and play with Madison at the RMH.
I think that is all the updates I have for now. Cyndie will update my blog with time stamps when the nurse comes and gives us updates on Monday. I will continue to update throughout her recovery. Thank you in advance for all the prayer on Monday and all the prayer that have already gone out to our sweet girl! I could never express that enough.
Ok, so until next time, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I will update soon!
Much love!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment