Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This Week's Menu

Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blesses is the one who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8
Hey! I want to apologize for my posts being a little scattered. I am working on making the move to a new blog site that will focus on all the menus, goals, DIY, etc. I am very excited about this and can't wait to share the new site with everyone!

Here is what we are eating this week!

Breakfast
Pumpkin Muffins
Cheesy Eggs x 2
Coconut Oatmeal Pancakes
Peanut Butter & Apples
Yogurt & Granola
Banana Muffins

Lunch
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Cheese Quesadillas
Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
PB&J Sandwiches
Snacky Lunch - Turkey, carrots, cheese sticks
Mac & Cheese x 2

 Dinner
Mexican Cornbread
Salsa Verde
Spaghetti
Hot Dogs & Chili
Dinner with friends/family x2
Dinner Out

Snacks
Pumpkin Muffins
Ranch Popcorn
No Bake Energy Bites

Freezer Cooking
Mexican Cornbread
PB&J Sandwiches
Banana Muffins

Crock Pot
Apple Sauce
Spaghetti Sauce (freeze 1/2)
Yogurt

Breadmaker
Honey Wheat Bread
Pizza Dough

Extra
Butter
Apple Chips
Turkey Jerky




No comments:

Post a Comment