I know...I know...There was a week in there of no goals last week. It was a pretty crazy week. But in my defense, I did this same list again last week, minus a few items. So...
Last Week's Goals...
Family/Mothering:
1. Read Little House in the Big Woods to the girls for 15 min each day.
2. Write love letter to Eric
3. Start Family Morning Devotional
Personal:
1. Run 4x (this week is supposed to be a little cooler)
2. Read last chapter of A Confident Heart
3. Read Mennonite in a Little Black Dress for 15 minutes each day
4. Find a new book to read
Household:
1. Stay on daily cleaning schedule
2. Do 2 monthly cleaning items
This week's Goals...
Family
1. Finish reading Little House in the Big Woods to the girls.
2. Start reading Eloise to the girls 15 minutes each day.
3. Do 2 "Play at Home Mom" style activities.
4. Write love letter to Eric
Personal
1. Run 4x this week
2. Finish Mennonite in a Little Black Dress.
3. Be in bed by 10:30pm every night
Household
1. Stay on track with daily cleaning schedule.
2. Do 2 Monthly cleaning items
I hope this inspires someone to set their own goals! Check out my sister's etsy page for all of the printable planners she and I have written.
Helping you plan for a more productive day!
Much Love!
Amy
Family
1. Finish reading Little House in the Big Woods to the girls.
2. Start reading Eloise to the girls 15 minutes each day.
3. Do 2 "Play at Home Mom" style activities.
4. Write love letter to Eric
Personal
1. Run 4x this week
2. Finish Mennonite in a Little Black Dress.
3. Be in bed by 10:30pm every night
Household
1. Stay on track with daily cleaning schedule.
2. Do 2 Monthly cleaning items
I hope this inspires someone to set their own goals! Check out my sister's etsy page for all of the printable planners she and I have written.
Helping you plan for a more productive day!
Much Love!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment