Wednesday, September 12, 2012

This Week's Goals


Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive. ~Robert H. Schuller
This is really late, so you can imagine how my week has been! I've been working on a lot of new ideas! Hopefully I can get them all written soon!

Here's how I did last week...Not great, and there is no one to blame but myself!!! :( I hope that you did better than I did.

Last Week's Goals...

Family
1. Finish reading Little House in the Big Woods to the girls.
2. Start reading Eloise to the girls 15 minutes each day. (we didn't make it to the library)
3. Do 2 "Play at Home Mom" style activities.
4. Write love letter to Eric (does a text count)

Personal
1. Run 4x this week
2. Finish  Mennonite in a Little Black Dress. (I don't think I will ever be able to finish this book!!! Maybe I will do a review...)
3. Be in bed by 10:30pm every night

Household
1. Stay on track with daily cleaning schedule.
2. Do 2 Monthly cleaning items

This week's Goals...

Family

1. Start  reading Eloise to the girls
2. Write a love letter to Eric
3. Park play date with friends

Personal
1. Run 4x
2. Finish Mennonite in a Little Black Dress & My Heart Remembers
3. Start Eat Right for your Type
4. Bed by 10:30 every night

Household
1. New Shelf in the game room
2. Organize games & toys


I hope this inspires someone to set their own goals! Check out my sister's etsy page for all of the printable planners she and I have written.

Helping you plan for a more productive day!
Much Love!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment