Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I love to read the things you do...your energy amazes me!

This was what was said to me one day and caught me completely of guard. I am often envious of all the things that other moms accomplish and projects they complete. It never occurred to me that someone would look at me the same way! It was quite the complement. I responded to the comment by saying "I do what is necessary to make it work!" I have made it my goal to save time and money. These beautiful girls are growing too fast, and I want to spend every moment I can with them. Plus, I REALLY want to stay at home with them and not have to work, even though I only work 2 days a week as it is, my heart is here at home. Ok, enough with my sappiness...
That has been the basis for all of my "extra" doing. I have started couponing...


The total of everything in all 3 pictures was approx. $131.
I spent only $50!!! I do LOVE couponing! :)
I have also started making my own cleaning supplies like laundry soap, dish soap, fabric softener etc. I am making it my goal to post at least one "Frugal Living" recipe for everyone to try on their own. I am making sure they are good recipes before I post them, I would hate for them to be a flop! :)


The girls and I have been very busy lately. Dance is in full swing at The Dance Studio! The girls are loving it! 








This video was from their very first class. 
Unfortunately, my other videos would not upload. 
I will keep trying and maybe have more in the next post.

The girls love spending time with friends, they are always asking to go next door to play! And I love that friends live so close!


We have become more crafty, now that the girls are getting older they love to paint and color. Recently we made piggy banks out of juice cartons. They girls had a blast painting them! 




The finished product!
I have a few more blogs up my sleeves, I am excited to share some more of my projects with everyone! Plus, I have the girls 3rd birthday party to start planning and the theme will be...a SURPRISE!!!! Hehe!  

Well, until next time! 
Much Love, 
The Brown's

P.S. Check out The Money Saving Mom's brand new book! I have added it to my MUST read list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment