Friday, September 3, 2010

Favorite Fridays x 2


I want to apologize for not having a blog for everyone to read last week! It has been a whirlwind the past two weeks. Eric and I decided it was time to sell our tanning salon. Eric has been presented with an amazing opportunity and we can't pass that up. Also, we have the movie store that is doing great and we are wanting to move to a bigger and better location. Please pray for us as we make this transition! The girls are great and busy as always. They are growing too quickly and the 2's are hitting early! Madison has become very independent and bossy! Yesterday I caught her scolding Oliver (the cat) for putting his paw in the water bowl. She was just wagging that finger at him and saying "NO, NO, NO!" I guess she has heard me say that to her too many time when I catch her playing in their water bowl! Peyton is very much so a follower. She wants to do everything her sister does. She is silly and goofy and loves to make others laugh! She loves to be read to and loves to read books to you! I love to hear her read stories to her baby dolls! She is such a sweet little girl!

Ok, So here are some pictures...ok...A LOT of pictures from the past 2 weeks. We went to Kemah and rode the carouse and the Century Wheel and the girls had a BLAST!!! Then we took them to the beach for the first time! Madison LOVED the "bubbles"! 

Peyton riding the Zebra!


She was loving it!

Madison riding a Sea Horse!


Madison was too busy looking at the water to take a picture with Mommy!


Peyton loved seeing the sail boats out in the bay!

Madison just wanted to sit and enjoy the ride.
Madison and Eric!
Peyton





Me, after being on the beach!
The girls need some entertaining while I was cooking dinner!
Madison eating applesauce
Madison giving her "angry" face!
Peyton's attempt at an "angry" face. I just don't think she's got it in her to be angry!



Crazy hair after a happy nap
More crazy hair

Peyton eating a snack with her "friends"!

Playing dress-up in mommy's skirts!
Playing dress-up!


I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Please feel free to leave a comment! Till next time! 
Much Love! 

1 comment: