Saturday, August 21, 2010

Slacking already!!!

Ok, so a couple weeks ago, I said I was going to do a picture blog every Friday. Well, here I am 2 weeks in and already slacking on the job! So, here it is! We have been very busy lately with birthday parties, play dates, my work, Eric's work, then pile on the usual house stuff...it's been crazy! The girls are growing so fast and learning new things everyday! They are becoming such mommies! Their new thing is changing each others diapers! 


 Yes, Peyton is "cahnging" Madison's diaper! They were at my mom's and luckily it wasn't poops! 
Madison is all about cleanliness. It drives her crazy if Peyton has something on her face. She will chase Peyton around trying to get what ever it is off! Peyton is greatly annoyed by this of course!


The girls are loving that Stella is now big enough to play with them! When they see her, they run up and say "HEY" and give out the hugs! It's the cutest ever! I took them to Cyndie's the other day so they could all swim together. They loved it, such little hams! (Yes, they usually have bathing suits...really cute ones too...but they have out grown them!)


There have been a lot of new discoveries this week...


...Chap Stick...






...
pudding...






...playing in the rain...



Of course....we planned to show up at mom's with the girls in coordinating outfits! Right.... :)




...smoothies...



That's all the discoveries so far, but we will see what tomorrow holds when we head to Kemah for the afternoon! It is way past due for a family day! Plus I'm in dire need of some retail therapy! Eric works too much and I 'm tired, shopping is a great cure! :)

I am trying to figure out how to upload videos, I still can't get it to work! If anyone can help me figure out what is going on, I would much appreciate it! 


Well, folks...That's all for today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Much Love!


1 comment:

  1. The pool and rain pics are SOO cute!! I'm going to have to steal some of those. :)

    ReplyDelete