Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Success!!!

I know what you must be thinking...potty training already??? But, my mom said I was fully potty trained by the time I was 2, so why not mine as well? So, we began our journey! First was buying the potty, which I found at Babies 'r us in AZ. They were on sale and after all the in-store promotions and my rewards bucks, I bought 2 pottys for $3.24! Bargin shopper...I'd say so! I just knew that was a great sign that this would be semi easy.

We got home from vacation and I started just letting the girls sit on the potty, just getting the feel for it. This we had done for about a month. Then finally, last night, Peyton went potty! I was soooo proud of her...and myself actually! Then, I quickly realized that my "rewards" stash was not supplied! Major Mommy blunder!!!!! But, with my quick thinking I dug through so old scrapbook stuff and found some stickers! Pheww! Poor Madison, in all the excitment, hopped off her potty and teetee'd on the floor. Oh well, next time I will catch her! Then of course we made our phone calls to Daddy (who was still working) and to Bebe (who has been helping them when I am working).






Our potty training success continued this morning when Madison finally went too...just a dribble...but still, that has to be praised and rewarded too! Good thing I had found the stickers already! I think they enjoy hearing the sound when I pour it in the big potty and they get to flush it down!



Thanks everyone for coming with us on this journey! I hope you enjoy all our stories! Much Love!







No comments:

Post a Comment