Friday, July 30, 2010

Whirl Wind of Weeks!


I think my title is an understatement, but it was all I could come up with! So much has gone on since I last posted. We opened a movie store in our salon called The Movie Spot. This has been Eric's dream since he was a kid! He is loving every minute of it! But, as you know, nothing we do is uncomplicated, so 1 week after opening, we went on vacation to Arizona to visit with Eric's family.
We decided that if we were going to do this the only way was to drive...the entire 23 hour 49 minute trip....with 2-18 month olds and my 11 year old nephew! What a trip that was! We finally arrived and the girls were scooped up by their Memaw and Aunt Christy...I don't think I really saw them the rest of the evening! We enjoyed our week and a half of relaxation. I, of course, didn't want to leave the pool...I think I came back 2 shades darker than when I left. The girls both had little tan lines in their bottoms! They loved the pool, swimming like little fish and becoming more and more confident in their swimming skills...I, on the other hand was not so confident in those skills.

We did some sight seeing on the way to Flagstaff to stay at Eric's uncle's house. Right smack dab in the "Snow Bowl". It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Waking up in the mountains was fantastic. I told my mom she would love it there! The weather was a perfect 75 degrees!






Heading to Flagstaff!




















The beautiful mountains in Sedona!












Playing in the creek! Peyton LOVED it! She didn't want to leave!










































































































Rock climbing!!!!















































We also got to finally meet Eric's cousin Greg's, beautiful wife, Riasa. It was such a wonderful weekend with family!




























We had a BBQ with some of Eric’s friends, Bo, Laura and Justin. It was great to see them again.












Peyton and Niah finally became friends!



Later in the week, we treated the kids to a water park and an indoor playground! The girls learned to slide and LOVED it! It was a nice ending to our vacation! The entire trip was wonderful. Then it was time to go home, back to our chaotic reality!









No, she wasn't climbing up, she would slide down that way!


















Madison and Memaw!









I started a new job, same career field just different place with a better atmosphere. I am loving it! Eric has been working his tail off at the movie store and it is paying off. Business just keeps growing! Praise the LORD!!!!

Well guys, thanks for tuning in! That’s all I have for now! ‘Till next time!






















No comments:

Post a Comment