Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Peyton....Where are your peas?

So, I am trying to do a catch-up of the last 2 weeks. What a 2 weeks it has been! Very busy!

The whole time I was pregnant, I said I would always give my kids healthy food. Meaning no Mac & Cheese or other junk. Needless to say, I was quickly eating my words. Peyton is my picky-est eater and of course, Mac & Cheese is her favorite. On one busy Saturday, I made the girls a quick lunch of Mac & cheese mixed with some peas. While they were eating, I ran to clean up the living room and load the dishwasher. I walked back into the dinning room and found both girls covered in cheese!




I started to clean them up. I removed the trays and found that Peyton had not eaten her peas. So I asked her "Peyton...where are your peas?"



She promptly showed me where her peas where! Such an honest little girl!


Her dress was filled with ALL the peas from her bowl!

Of course this meal warranted a bath. The girls favorite time of day...although this time it was in the middle of the day!




So, continuing on with my "healthy" meal trends, I was again eating my words. The girls love eating chicken nuggets. So one night I gave them chicken nuggets, green beans and some ranch to dip them in. They LOVED them! But, the ranch did NOT like them.


You can see the large red marks on Madison's cheeks. I think they might be allergic!


Their Daddy and Auntie Jen were not happy to hear this! Ranch is their favorite! Jen actually eats it on her pizza...Yuck!

This past weekend was Mother's Day! I am a very blessed mommy! I was covered in some sweet sticky little kisses!
Every Mother's Day, our church does a baby/parent dedication. It's a ceremony of the parent dedicating their child to God, promising to raise them in a way that is God honoring. We dedicated the girls last year, but this year my sister and her hubby were dedicating Stella and my cousin and her hubby were dedicating the twins they are fostering.
To celebrate the dedications, each family was having a little family gathering. While I was putting on my makeup for Ava & Aden's dedication party, the girls decided to unload my makeup bag and climb in!
They are so cute!

I think I'll fit!

Being silly!
Summer heat is starting to set in, so I got the girls a pool. Of course I had to get them swim suits too! They are the cutest little things! I am sure we will be spending plenty of time in the pool this year!

Splash! Splash!

I hope everyone has enjoyed this peek into our lives! Until next time! God Bless!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment