Monday, November 22, 2010

October Rewind.....

Ok, so I realized that I haven't blogged in a very LONG time! I think I pretty much skipped September all together! Oops! 
So here we go, on to October!  Some friends and I started a food group. Just a bunch of us girls who like to cook and chat! In October, we themed our meal "Mexican food" and just my luck I got dessert. As you know, I cannot even bake store bought cookies, so I figured this would be interesting. 
My choice dessert you ask.....Tres Leche Cake! I must say...it was delish!

All my ingredients....Food Network here I come! :)


Milk is poured and time to cool!

Home made whipped topping! Yumm!
The finished product!

Of course you can't have a Mexican fiesta without a piñata!




We took a trip to a pumpkin patch and let the girls pick out some pumpkins. We were joined by the Lantron's, who also have twins, along with Hollie and Brookelyn. They had a blast! The girls couldn't say "pumpkin", it came out "kumpin". Haha!
Peyton's not quite sure what to think!


Chloe & Wyatt!

Twins squared!



The rocking horses were a hit!












This is one strange pumpkin! I just love this picture!

"pat, pat, pat"

Peyton was fascinated with the chickens. Maybe a little too much!

This one was trying to get her finger! You can see Jesse's stepping in to rescue her!

"chicken...finger!'













Our Loot!

Just one more Daddy?!?!


Exhausted after a long day of playing!


We went to our first Halloween party EVER! It was soooo much fun! We went as a "Family of Crime". Eric and I were Bonnie and Clyde and the girls were the Keystone Kapers! Special thanks to Mom & Jen for putting the stripes on Madison's shirt! :)

Madison's self-portrait!


Well, I think thats all the fun we had last month! The girls are growing so fast! Their vocabulary is expanding every day! I really wish I could get the video upload to work on here. :( 
The movie store is doing great! We are excited to see it grow. I need to post pics of the store someday! 
Christmas is around the corner and with that the girls 2nd birthday....already! They are turning into such cute little girls. Christmas and birthdays will be fun this year since they will actually know what is going on. 
Ok, so I'll stop rambling for now! Thanksgiving pics coming up next! 
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 
Much Love,
The Brown's

No comments:

Post a Comment