Monday, April 12, 2010

Catching up!

So I have some catching up to do for everyone! Peyton went in for a cardio check-up and they have reduced her blood pressure medicine to just a maintenance dose. Dr. Santos also said that she didn't want to see her again till her 1 year post op visit! Yipee! Her heart has mended better then she could have ever imagined! What a blessing! At the girls 15 month check up (can you believe they are that old now?), Peyton weighed 18 pounds and Madison weighed 22 pounds! They are closing the gap. Peyton began walking a few days before Easter, she thinks she is hot stuff now. Madison doesn't quite know what to think now that Peyton can keep up! Madison has begun the jabbering and does it ALL day long, whether you are listening or not. She is very comical. This past week, my Aunt and her family came to visit. She has a daughter, Cara, that is a month younger than my girls. Having never met each other that they can remember, the girls didn't know how to take each other. Cara, having all brothers, is a little rougher when she plays...this scared Peyton away right off the bat. Madison, however, hung right in with her...until Cara took her paci...at which point Madison looked at Brenda, pointed her tiny finger at her and in nothing but jabber "yelled" at her as if to say "now you tell her to keep her hands off my paci"! It was quite hysterical!

The girls have been showing their true personalities recently. Since it has been beautiful weather this week, I have been letting the girls play in the yard. Madison just wanders aimlessly through the grass. Peyton, on the other hand, plops herself right down in the dirt, takes a handful in each hand and makes small piles of dirt and grass! She loves to play outside. They are proving to be very different! Madison is very much the "girly girl". They other day I was in the bathroom straightening my hair when I hear her playing with her toy cell phone. Then I hear the toy baby stroller coming down the hall, I turn to see Madison wearing a purple necklace (which she put on herself), pushing the stroller and holding the cell phone to her ear! Such a Diva!

I am trying to get some pictures organized. Hopefully I will have some posted of Easter soon!
Well, till next time!

Much Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment