Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Catching Up!

I appologize for taking so long to update. A lot has been going on, first off, Peyton is doing wonderfully! We went for a check up 2 weeks ago and Dr. Santos said her echo showed that her heart was not leaking at all, which in the type of repair she had done, that is rare. The valves are woking better than expected and we couldn't be more excited. She now weighs 16lbs 11 ozs, she's not walking yet, but will cruise around holding onto things. Madison is doing great as well! She now weighs 21 lbs 4 ozs, she is walking, almost running. They are both saying a few words like: mama, daddy, kitty & sister. They are busy little girls. They have been sick the past few weeks, just that seasonal cold that just won't go away.

We had their first birthday party back in January. (Below are some pictures) They were very cute. We celebrated with family and close friends.

Not too much more is going on right now. Busy season has hit at the salon and Eric is busier than ever. I am so ready for some warmer weather...not hot, just warm!
Well, I think that's all. I will try to update sooner next time!
Much love!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment