First off I want to apologize for not updating sooner. During the entire month of August, I was without Internet, it was very frustrating. Now to catch up on everything that has been going on. The girls are now 9 months old as of this Friday. Madison has 2 teeth and is 15 lbs; Peyton just cut her first on Saturday and is 11 1/2 lbs. They are little hams....Love to make people laugh. They are both on the verge of crawling. They just can't figure out how to push their feet out and go forward...they have pretty much mastered going backward. It won't be long now...look out world here they come! They now have a lot of hair and can wear bows with clips. That was a sad day....no more KY to hold the bows on! They are eating solid foods now, Madison will eat anything you put in her mouth. Peyton on the other hand is very picky. She loves oatmeal, but is selective with her veggies. If they are green...it's a NO! She will eat carrots, yellow squash, pears, peaches, bananas and apples. We tried chicken tonight....I wish I had had my camera handy for that face. Madison of course loved it.
Peyton had a cardiology appointment this past week, and we didn't hear exactly what we wanted to hear. She is not gaining weight like a normal baby would, meaning she is burning too many calories. So we have adjusted her medicine and added a new one, along with upping her calories. The Doctor is still wanting to do surgery in the next 2-3 months. His main concern is her weight, he doesn't want her to begin to loose weight. Please continue to pray that she will be healed and will not have to have the surgery.
Okay, on a more positive note...My sister, Cyndie and her husband, Andy, had a little girl on August 4th. Her name is Stella and she is beautiful. The girls love to look at her and touch her feet. They are so sweet.
I have gone back to work one day a week. I love being back and working with all my patients...I never realized how much I missed it. But, I didn't miss it enough to go back full time. ;) My mom watches the girls while I work, and they love it. They love spending time with Bebe and Grandaddy!
Let's see, what else have we been up to? Oh yes, I have started making candles (as if my plate wasn't full enough). I sell them at the salon and so far they have done well. The salon is in it's slow season, so we needed something to pick up the slack. I have also started doing the spray tans....that is fun stuff!
Well I think I have updated everything. It has been busy, but not very exciting. So until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment