Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Girls are 6 months old!

Well, they girls are now 6 months old! And the time has flown by! They have become very independent, and just absolutely adorable. But I am a little biased! Madison now weighs 12lbs 9oz and is 24 1/2 inches long. She can roll over from tummy to back, although she is sometimes lazy and refuses to do it. She love to play on the play mat, pulling on all of the toys. She has learned that she has a voice box and has a scream that is ear piercing! She does have an adorable laugh! Peyton now weighs 10lbs 9 oz and is 23 1/2 inches long. She too can roll from tummy to back, she can also roll back to tummy. She has discovered her ears and toes (they always end up in her mouth....man to have that kind of flexibility!). She hasn't discovered her voice box yet....but I am sure it will be soon. Till then, she loves to blow spit bubbles....especially with her formula! She has the cutest giggle! And she loves to smack her tongue. Both girls have started cereal, and LOVE it. We took both girls to the cardiologist, because they are twins, Dr. Brown wanted to check Madison's heart too. In his words, "she is boring"! Meaning nothing is wrong with her. Peyton is still doing good, we continue to go every other month.
We had a lot of family come in June. Jenny (my sister) graduated from High School. So all of my family from Kentucky got to finally meet the girls. We got a 4 generation picture (below) of my grandmother (Donna), my mom (Bonnie), Me, and the girls! The girls went swimming for the first time. They loved it so much, we got a pool for our back yard. They have really cute tans on their hinnys!
Eric and I are doing great! I love being a stay-at-home mom. Even though I am not working, I am as busy as ever! Well, I think I have rattled on enough. Till next month! ~ The Brown's





My Granny, Mom, Me, Peyton and Madison




Granny & Madison



Me & Peyton going swimming



Peyton


Timmy, Aunt Debbie & Melanie



Me & Madison going swimming





Me & the girls enjoying the pool



Peyton, one of the rare times she is in the swing.






Debbie & Timmy


Peyton lounging in the pool with Eric


Just Chillin'

No comments:

Post a Comment