Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3 Months Old!

Well, we have made it through the first three months and I still have all my hair! The girls have changed by leaps and bounds. Madison now weighs 10lbs 2 ozs and Peyton weighs 8lbs 5 ozs. They can both grin....and no its not just gas! Madison found her tongue and loves to make faces! She can hold her head up and roll from her back to her side and vice versa. She loves to swing! She has started to coo, and tries to copy sounds and faces that we make. Peyton finally out grew her preemie clothes! That was a sad day when I removed them from the closet. :( She too can roll from side to side. She loves to coo and make faces. She is not a fan of the swing, I think she has a touch of motion sickness. Peyton will now reach for my hands and has discovered her own. It is so funny to watch her with her hands in the air and her eyes crossed trying to focus on them. We have had a lot of family visit this month. Eric's mom and sister met them for the first time. It was fun having them here. I wish they lived closer so they wouldn't miss all of their milestones. Peyton's cardiology appointments are now everyother month! She is on one medication, a diuretic, to keep fluid from building up around her heart. Her doctor says it is really hard to treat her aggressively because she is doing so well. We are still looking at doing surgery around one year old. I keep praying that God will give us a miracle. Please keep praying for her. Well I think that is all the updates I have for now! Till next time! ~ The Brown's

No comments:

Post a Comment