So, this blog has been sitting in edit mode for over almost a month. After finding no inspiration for word to go along with it, I have decided to post this wordless...well, almost. I've add some caption to some of the pictures!
Delicious cupcakes from Bebe!
The girls new pastime is jumping. They jump from everything! And the taller the better!
TA-DA!!!!
Getting dressed up for our "Christmas in July" food group!
Inspecting a gecko!
Play date with the WMOM to The Woodlands Children's Museum! The girls LOVED it! We will definitely be going again! I am so excited to be a part of this group.
| Stella trying out big girl panties for the first time! |
| Carrot juice |
| Apple juice |
| Key Limes..... |
| Parker keeping the little girls busy while we tried out the juicer! |
| Kiwis |
| Key Lime juice.....is SOUR!!!!! |
| This is what is left of the fruit! |
The girls killing a black wood ant! (this had been going on for a little bit before I grabbed the camera!)
No comments:
Post a Comment