Saturday, July 2, 2011

Full of fun pictures and videos!


Hi everyone! It's been a while, and I don't have the time to type a long blog, so I will just post pictures with a little caption. Most are self explanatory!  So, please enjoy some pictures and videos of our family over the past few months! It has been CRAZY busy in our house! Sorry about not being on top of blogging. I will do better! 
(pictures are not in chronological order)



This is where I found them when I told them it was time for bed!









Father's Day!


First dippin' dots!

A First for Eric too!





Mommy and Peyton!

Daddy and Madison

Sister Love!


Playing Legos with cousins!



Maddie and Stella (Madison and Peyton were in the back seat!)
This day Vanessa and I decided we were CRAZY and took 5 girls under the age of 3 to do some shopping! 






Aren't we beautiful!!??!!??

Making cupcakes for Eric's birthday!








Make a wish!





March of Dime's walk with the Lantron's!




Madison Killing a Bug!

Our trip to the Houston Zoo!

















The girls decided to play baby! WITH BABY POWDER!!!






EASTER SUNDAY! 














Making Cookies! Or eating the dough was more like it!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!























Stella thought ALL the eggs should be yellow!

One more will fit mommy!




Easter Card Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment