Sunday, October 25, 2009

10 Months old TODAY!

Can you believe they are 10 months old already? The time has flown by....I never believed that when I was a kid...that time can fly, but now I understand. The girls are growing by leaps and bounds...and I mean that in a literal sense....they are now crawling! They are faster than I can keep up with. They are too cute...I will try to post a video of them. They have discovered that they can pull all the Cd's off the entertainment center...I will try to post the video.



Madison is now 17 lbs, has 3 teeth and is cutting her 4th. She is such a big girl! Peyton is now 12 lbs, has 2 teeth and is cutting her 3rd. She is coming out of her shell and is becoming quite the comedian! Both are full of life and enjoy learning new things. We went to the Aquarium a few weeks ago and they loved it! They rode their first Ferris wheel, train and Carousel all in the same day! So much fun.



We meet with Peyton's new cardiologist tomorrow. I am very excited to meet her, pray she connects well with our family. I will post all the updates when we get back.



Well, not much has happened this month, so I will leave you with pictures to look at instead! Till next time!



Dinner Time!



First Lion's Football Game

Bath time!

But I just want a taste!

(It's catfood)

No comments:

Post a Comment