Our sweet baby girls turned two on December 25th! (I know this post is really late, but oh well! Better late then never!) Because of the holidays, we had their party in January. We celebrated with all our friends and family! I always try to have a theme for the party and this year was bubbles. I had randomly placed pearl pastel balloons around the room for "bubbles" and had a bubble machine going. It was fabulous! I had custom shirts made for the girls. Each had their first initial on the front surrounded with bubbles (of course!) and on the back at the bottom was the number 2 surrounded by more bubbles. They were too cute!
| Waiting for the party to start! |
| Stella playing with the balloons! |
| The FABULOUS cake by Bebe! |
| Madison couldn't wait! |
| Just a little nibble! |
| YUM!!! |
| Lots of friend and family to help us celebrate! |
| Opening presents! |
| Baby doll blankets made by Granny |
| Their first remote controlled cars from none other than...Uncle Andy & Aunt Cyndie! |
| Lots of clothes! |
| NEW STROLLERS!!! |
OK, so I'm starting to catch up on all the events that have happened. Next blog....It's My Heart Congenital heart defect heart walk!
Until next time! Much Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment